PORTABLE GAS ANALYZER AVION PGA 3510
Leaky tubes, moisture, not fully reacted protective gas - there are many reasons for bad atmosphere configuration in heat treatment furnances. And in almost all cases, there will be faulty products because of insufficient protective gas.
The portable NDIR analyzer allows, among other things, to fill the strict conditions of the new CQI 9 (guidline of automotive industry) without additional costs.
Analysis directly shown on the device or via PC
- CO from 0 to 100 %
- CO2 from 0 to 2,0 % (optional to 20,0 %)
- CH4 from 0 to 100 %
- O2 from 0,1 to 25 %
- H2 from 0 to 100 %
- Carbon pontential 0,1 - 2,0 % (the declaration of temperature can be taken manuelly or automatically as an option)
DEW POINT ANALYZER DP 2000 / DPC 2530
Precise measurement of the dew point to show carbon potential
Dew point analyzer
The model DP2000 is the most popular alternative for the analog measurement equipment in heat treatment. The digital display has banned the approximation of dew points in endothermic and exothermic generators, in atmospheric heat treatment furnaces an in tin bathes in the glass industry.
The DP2000 is light weight, portable an configurated for industrial enviroment. Its battery works 10 hours or more if used continuously. The robust case is specially made for the harsh enviroment in a heat-treating department.
Fulfills CQI-9 requirements
DPC2530 - continuous part number 13118
The DPC2530 is made to take continusouly a dew point probe from the endothermic generator or from a controlled atmosphere furnance.
The DPC2530 has a 4 - 20 mA control output and can be adjusted for °C or °F.
The DPC2530 supports Modbus®. RTU communications enables to store the process variables.
Tachnical Spec of DP2000 & DPC2530
- dew point scale: -18°C to 27°C
- resolution: +/- 0,1°C
- presision an repeat presision: +/- 0,5°C
- electric power supply: 110 or 220V, 50/60 Hz (DPC2530 - pump only with 110V)
- operating temperature: -18°C until 49°C
- maintenance with cocurrent flow or alternating current (only DP2000)
- quick charge time for wireless working (only DP2000)
- integrated flow rate display
DEW POINT ANALYZER DPC 3500
The DPC3500 is used to continuously measure the dew point for applications in low temperature ranges (below -18°C). Above the gas flow a remote sensor is positioned to ensure the the industrial dew point requirements for using hydrogen, nitrogen and argon are fulfilled and monitored.
The DPC3500 records the process variables, if the existing analog output or the conections for SCADA applications are used.
- dew point range: -100°C to -7°C
- resolution: +/- 0,1°C
- precision: +/- 0,5°C (-59,5°C to -6,7°C) +/-2°C (-100°C to -60°C)
- repeat precision: +/- 1°C
- electric power supply: 90 to 260 V 47/63 Hz
- output: 4 - 20 mA assimilate to the process variables
Filtersystems - Dew point analyzer for lower value ranges
It is develped to facilliate the sampling of a probe in a "bad" proximity, like a sintering- or a rotary furnace. The components for the filter system are stainless steel filters, a robust pump, flow rate limiters an manuel valves, to protect the sensor against wear.