Ceramic reflective coating for industrial furnaces
- Energy savings by heat reflexion.
- Increased production and productivity
- Improved product quality by uniform heat distribution
- Additional protection of brick work and fiber insulation
- Health protection by encapsulating of loose brick particles or hazardous ceramic fibres.
- Reduction of NOx emmissions due to reduced energy consumption and/or increased productivity
- to be applied on almost all insulating materials- new or aged
- increased life of furnace linings
- long lasting protection even after several years
Coating of a galvanizing furnace at time of kettle change
What is CERACOAT?
- Mix of multiple natural substances like Mullit, Kyanite, metal oxides and others.
- No organic additives
- Various viscosities, depending on application (first coating, repair, metal coating)
- Non hazardous, not harmful to health
- Tested thermally stable to 1500°C